Monday, September 29, 2008

SEPTEMBER 29

Gary will be released from hospital today!
Here was the conversation between Gary and doctor:
Doctor: I see no reason why you can't go home today. Is that good news?
Gary: Sure is.... can I give you a big kiss?
Doctor: Eh... No.
Gary: You sure? I give good kisses... (remember he is on drugs)
Doctor to interns: I think we need to order a new MRI to have his head examined....
Gary: Ok, Ok! No kisses!
So, later this afternoon after he finishes off some infusions, we can leave. We will see his oncologist tomorrow sometime to discuss the next treatment and so forth. I am looking forward to having him home with me! The place we are staying does not have internet ... (how will I survive?!) ... so my postings will be fewer. I will try to post what the doctor says tomorrow before we leave Mayo. We really appreciate the prayers, cards and emails that come our way!

3 comments:

  1. I am really glad to hear the current situation of Ptr. Gary. I hope he'll continue to get better. I'm sure his happy about it and also upon seeing Brian and Becky.Regards to Ptr. Gary.By the way ma'am I really admire your faith. Keep the FAITH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehey! We're so happy about it! Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin Linda from Wichita....

    It sounds like Gary is being a trooper! I am thinking about all of you and hope things continue to go well. I had heard through the grapevine that your mom (my Aunt Shirley) is having some surgery at the Mayo? Is that correct? Email me if you get a chance...I know that you don't have access to the internet, so no hurry!
    TAKE CARE!

    ReplyDelete