Monday, September 29, 2008

SEPTEMBER 28

Gary had been told that if his levels were better today, then he may be released, so Becky, John, Tracy and I came up early to the hospital only to find out that he had not been able to keep his breakfast down. The doctors want to wait a couple of days. They have ordered an endoscopy for in the morning. His MTX level was .16 and CR 2.4 so they were down, but not completely. It was enjoyable to have family here, especially my daughter, Becky. We were able to share some of our feelings with each other before bed last night and I just wish I had more time with her. As with Brian, Gary wanted time alone to have a heart to heart talk before she left. He told me he will have one with Sandra as well and me. I told him, I want to wait at least 30 more years before he has it with me.
John and Tracy provided plenty of laughs for us and we enjoyed having them here. We appreciate them and other family members that took upon themselves to cover the cost of bringing our van up from OK. We know it was not easy for them.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO SIR GARY AND MA'AM JEANIE,
    OUR FAMILY AND OUR PEOPLE HERE IN BANDUNG INDONESIA ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR HEALTH. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BRO. ABCEDE, JOVIE AND FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie and Gary,
    I am a friend of Sheryl's in KC. She shared your blog with me and I feel God wants me to lift you all in prayer. His strength is so great and constant and I can only sit here and weep as I uphold you! Your faith is so apparent in the blog and know that it is a blessing to all that read it. Always in His love, Susan

    ReplyDelete