Saturday, January 24, 2009

JANUARY 23

Gary is home from the hospital and I have been humming Etta James' song At Last..... "At last, my love has come along, My lonely days are over, And life is like a song...." *smile*

His levels were still not below .1 but close enough that they went ahead and dismissed him but he will need to take the rescue drug Loucovorin in pill form for the rest of today and tomorrow to help get the rest of the MTX out of him.

The original schedule was to be back in the hospital on Tuesday for the next treatment, but they moved it back to Friday, the 30th to give Gary a week out of the hospital. Thank you for your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!!! So happy to hear the news. Hope you and Gary have a very uneventful weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gary and Jeanie,

    So glad you got to finally come home! We are praying that you will have a good week.
    Eddie and Cindy Lyons

    ReplyDelete
  3. PTL!!!!!!!!!! I hope everything continues to go well and that you have a fabulous weekend! Praying as always! Love, Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ma'am Jeanie and sir Gary,

    This is Elsie from manila, I always check your blogspot to see how Pastor Gary is doing. It's nice to hear that he is doing well. I've seen your latest family pictures and I'm happy for Becky and her kids, same with Brian and his wife. I will keep on praying for Pastor Gary's recovery and also for your family.

    Regards to everyone. Miss you, guys.

    ReplyDelete