Sunday, January 11, 2009

JANUARY 10

Gary slept most of today. Seems to be sleeping more and more. Sometimes even choosing to sleep instead of eat. He says the pain is not bad, but he just doesn't feel well. I have noticed for a few weeks now that his voice sounds different and seems to be getting worse. He says the side of his face and mouth feels like he is on permanent Novocaine. Not sure if that is what is affecting his throat now or not, but will be sure to mention it to the doctor on Tuesday. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the prayers for Gary! He really needs them.

3 comments:

  1. Jeanie,
    Back from my sons wedding. What day would be a good day for a visit? Sometime this month Don and I would like to come by. I am hoping that life slows down some so that we can come and do that. Please know that you both are in our prayers daily. Thanks for keeping us up to date on how to pray for Gary.
    Love and Prayers,
    Kathy Mingo
    Isa 41:10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praising God all week that HE has given Gary a much needed rest. It is so wonderful that he has been able to sleep!

    Always in my prayers,

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Jeanie! I trust the Lord is giving grace--day by day--to keep you guys hangin' in there! Give both Gary and Sandra our warm regards...

    Greg, with Hannah and Stacey

    ReplyDelete