Sunday, January 4, 2009

FAMILY, FRIENDS and PRAYER

This week, we had several family members drove the long 11 hour drive from Oklahoma to be with Gary. We appreciate them leaving their jobs and spending the time and money to come up to be with us. Our oldest daughter, BeckyGary's brother Perry with his wife and my sister, Debi and Gary's brother JohnGary's brother John with his son Josh
We have a great spiritual heritage on both sides of our family. Our grandparents were believers, both sets of our parents, each of our siblings, nieces, nephews, our children and grandchildren have all made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ! We have two great nieces that are too young, and future babies to be born, but with this kind of heritage, I have no doubt there will come a day when we they will also make Christ their personal Savior. What a blessing that is!

Friday, our good friend, Tim Berns also flew up to see Gary. Tim has visited us in the Philippines several times, and has a love for our children in the feeding centers. He will be making another trip in a few weeks, promising to give all my kids hugs from me!This was just the boost of encouragement Gary and I needed. We are so thankful for family and friends. I want everyone of you to know that we appreciate so much the prayers!

This week, I was talking to the nurse our insurance company has assigned to us. She mentioned that she saw this blog and that we have alot of support. I told her that if Gary does not make it through this, it will not be for lack of prayer! Thank you once again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ma'am Jeannie,

    Praise God for some good news about Pastor Gary's condition. My family is praying for you and Pastor Gary and your children.

    I'm back from a 3-week mission in Pyongyang. There's no internet connection there so I could not read the updates on Pastor Gary.

    We miss your ministry at Faith Baptist at Novaliches.

    Pidio Nogales

    ReplyDelete