Thursday, January 1, 2009

THANK YOU!

I have received so many emails, and comments on here and Facebook, that I will not be able to respond individually at this time. I just want to say THANK YOU! The outpouring of love and the many prayers that have went up, is just overwhelming to us! You will never know what even the simplest of words have meant!

I read several off to Gary last night before leaving the hospital, then again this morning. I even went through and mentioned all 204 names that have joined the group "It is well with my Soul" on Facebook. All the notes of love and prayer really encouraged him. I know he felt God's presence during the night and the prayers of so many around the world. I can just imagine how the "sound waves" of all those voices travelling toward heaven must have pleased God.

Thank you for praying for the safe travel of our children and inlaws. Brian and his wife, Kristina made it to Georgia before midnight last night and our inlaws with our daughter Becky, arrived here safely at 2am. Please continue to pray for my sister and her husband (Gary's brother) as they travel from Oklahoma today as well.

Gary has been asleep most of yesterday and today due to the anti nausea drug they give him. He is ready to start the MTX treatment as soon as his ph levels are where they need to be. I will update again at the end of the day. Just wanted to express my appreciation for all who took the time, to let us know they were praying. I have alot of people on my list to give a hug to, the next time I see them face to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment