Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SLIDESHOW

As some of you may have noticed.... I have placed a slideshow on the right side of the blog. For those of you that are new to blogger, you can click on the photo and it will take you to a different page where the photos will be larger and easier to see. You can also click on album and download pictures if interested. (Although, I have posted them in a lower pixel for the slideshow and they are all in black and white to match the layout of the blog.) I have tried to delete the pictures I took of the Mayo Clinic buildings and my Picasa site says they are not in the album, but they keep showing up on the slideshow.... so if any of you are familiar with blogger and the new slidshow application... let me know. *smile* I will add new photos to the slideshow the first of each month so check back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment