Monday, December 29, 2008

DECEMBER 28

Gary started feeling the pain in his head early this morning and has not felt good all day. He does feel that the increased dosage of Morphine is making a difference, so hopefully the pain levels will not be as bad as they were last week.

It is hard to calm my heart knowing what the last week was like for Gary. I just pray that it will not be so bad this week. A verse that came to my mind this evening was Philippians 4:6,7 ...

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Another version says, "Do not be anxious about anything". Ok... alot easier said than done! But this will be my goal for the week. I am so thankful for the many who are joining me in "prayer and supplication" for Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment