Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DECEMBER 29

Gary started the day very sick and has stayed that way. He had to go into the hospital for a MRI, so I have learned to carry around a Ziploc bag just in case. The pain in his head is back to being severe. My heart just goes out to him. We will see his doctor in the morning, so hopefully it will be good news and maybe we can discuss the pain issue further. Brian and his wife, Kristina will leave early in the morning. We have enjoyed having them here for the holidays. When you pray for Gary, please include them in your prayers as they will be driving back to Georgia. Thank you for praying and for the cards and emails that we get. We appreciate it so much!

3 comments:

  1. Don't know why but it makes me select anonomous or it won't send my comments?! My heart goes out to you all! I continue to cry out to God on your behalf and pray for healing and for the pain to go away. As long as I live I will never understand why these things happen and why we have to live through such pain. Just want to let you know I am praying for you all. Love, Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary and Jeanie, I came across this quote by Bishop Moule that I read in a Ruth Graham book. I thought it might be a comfort to you.

    "There is no situation so chaotic that God cannot, from the situation, create something that is surpassingly good. He did it at creation. He did it at the cross. He is doing it today."

    We continue to lift both of you and your whole family up to the Lord.

    Charles and Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naragsak a baru tawen Sir Gary and Mam Jeanie!!!

    ReplyDelete