Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DECEMBER 16

I am at a loss for words tonight. I feel like each post lately is a "broken record" of Gary not feeling good, or Gary is in pain. At yet, I know there are many that check in daily to see how Gary is doing. All I can say is.... Gary has not felt good all day. He woke abruptly to throwing up and has spent the day either in bed or reclined in his chair. He did not complain too much of the pain in his head, so either he is getting used to it, or the pain meds are doing their job. His main complaint was severe fatigue and just an overall feeling of nausea and "not feeling good". So far, he hasn't quit eating all together, just does not eat much. Just pray for him. He told me today that he is just so tired of being sick.

6 comments:

  1. I am praying for you guys this morning. May God give the doctors wisdom on the treatment for Gary and may you both find peace and comfort in His Word. Psalm 43:2 " Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me."

    Gods truth provides the right path to follow. God's light provides the clear vision to follow it.

    May God give you peace and comfort this day,
    Kathy Mingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those who check in daily. Love you and are always praying for you. Wish we could be there with you.

    The Jenkins in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. We check on you daily as well and my heart is hurting for you and Gary. Our prayer is that as the old song says "Day by day and with each passing moment, strength I find to meet my trials here, trusting in the Father's wise bestowment". God grant that strength, physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally to face each day and moment.

    Praying for you
    Marilyn Kirkpatrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray God's hand of mercy and healing upon Gary and His grace on your family as you weather this storm during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am at a loss of words too.

    Love you both! Sorry I am not there to help.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you guys!! Hate that I'm so far away, wish I could be there for you. Hang in there and remember the blessings we were talking about;)

    ReplyDelete