Saturday, December 27, 2008

DECEMBER 26

Gary finished 4 hours of treatment this morning and did well. He is beginning to look forward to this, knowing that he will be pain free for a few days. I did notice this morning while getting started with his treatment that he has some swelling on his right cheek bone. I commented to the nurse and she mentioned that she also noticed swelling above his right eye. Since this is the area where the Lymphoma has showed up, I am concerned as to what this swelling could be. The nurse said I should just watch it and if it increases, to let the doctor know. If it is still there in the morning, I will call the doctors anyway. Once again, I want to express my gratefulness for your prayers for Gary and our family. It is a great comfort to me to know that we have people praying all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment