Friday, October 31, 2008

OCTOBER 30

Day 7 for treatment #3 and Gary is still very sick. I was sure hoping that today would be different and give him some relief, but none has come. His MTX level is .6 which is great and his CR level finally started downward at 3.2 at the end of today. The doctors say he will probably be in hospital two more days. Once again, Gary has not been able to eat anything all day. He tried to drink some clear broth this afternoon and after a few sips, it all came back up. We appreciate your prayers so much. I can't imagine what Gary would be going through without them.

2 comments:

  1. After your last post, when I saw that his Cr level was so high, I prayed down to the nephron in the kidneys. I'm encouraged at the lower number!! Praying in OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reports - and I'm sorry that the results we want aren't there...yet. I love the pictures of you both - a picture is truly worth LOTS of words and these make me smile, hurt with you and pray the harder. Grace to you both!
    Debbie Hamby

    ReplyDelete