Thursday, April 2, 2009

PRAYER

We don't take it for granted that so many around the world are praying for Gary. Words just can't express enough how thankful we are for that!

Recently I saw something that I would like to do on this blog. If those of you who are able, could take a picture of Gary's name written on a sign of some sort, and include in the picture either yourself, your church group and/or something that would show where you live and send it to me either by mail (see address under our picture at right) or through the internet (bamaw5@yahoo.com.ph) as a jpg. file.

I would like to post it on the blog so others could see the different people, from all over the States and in different countries that are praying for Gary. It would be an encouraging thing for Gary as well. If you choose to do it in a humorous way, that would be even better. There would be no deadline for this, I would just add them as I receive them. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You read about Stellan too?!?! I like Angie Smith's blog (the wife of Todd Smith from the group Selah-http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/). I think this is cool! I'll be thinking of a way to represent Austria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for the good news! We will continue to pray for you Sir Gary!

    Love you,
    Jun, Paz & Jonas
    Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete