Sunday, April 5, 2009

APRIL 4

Gary is doing better with the pain from the central line being put in. He had two more growth shots this morning and then has rested today. I on the other hand, need your prayers.

We had our carpets cleaned today to prepare for when Gary will need a sterile environment. The solution they were using was bothering me so I thought I would take my dog Charlie out into the hallway. I made the mistake of walking on wet carpet ... then onto the kitchen linoleum. My right foot slipped out from under me and I landed with all my weight and Charlie's on my left knee. I now have a very large "goose egg" on my knee cap. So ... I am laid up this evening with ice on my knee. Please pray with us that I did not do any serious damage to my knee and it will be better by morning. It will be hard enough caring for Gary in the next month without having to worry about seeking treatment for my knee. I told my daughter, Becky that I pray constantly not to get sick, but forgot to include accidents .... Just call me "Grace".

No comments:

Post a Comment