Thursday, April 23, 2009

PRAY FOR JEFF McCOART

This week, a friend asked that I post to my friends, a request for prayer for this young man. He is 24 yrs. old, married with a toddler and baby on the way. Jeff was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor and was able to make it up to Mayo Clinic to see the doctors here. He is scheduled to have surgery on his brain in the morning. I was able to call Jeff and his wife to encourage them that they were in the right place with the best of the best here. I know they would be encouraged to know many others will be lifting them up tomorrow as he goes through this procedure.

You can read about him here

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffmccoart

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Jeanie,

    You are so precious to think of others during this time. Thanks so much for posting this. I know they are thankful for the prayers.

    Praying for Gary and for his dad and mom.

    Dannah

    ReplyDelete