Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FEBRUARY 3

Gary's levels of Methotrexate are starting out good. The first reading last night was .73 and this morning, they were .51. We are hoping there will be a significant drop in the morning to hasten his dismissal from the hospital. His Creatinine is .7 so doing good there as well. We are encouraged that he has handled the full dose of the Methotrexate well. He will have one more treatment before they do a PET scan and MRI to determine if it is making any headway against the cancer.

I know I say this every post.... but I really mean it from the bottom of my heart..... THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! I feel at peace with what is going on in our life right now. Don't get me wrong.... I still have moments and sometimes hours and days, but all in all, I feel God's presence and a calmness about it all. I know this is not coming from anything I am doing, but by God's people praying not only for Gary but for me as well. Maraming, maraming salamat sa inyong lahat, and Thank you very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am still praying and asking God for a miracle in your lives! I know your people in the Phillipines want you home with them! I feel as if we have been good friends for years and am glad I have gotten to know you through all of this, but pray you get to go back to the land you love and call home soon! I also can't wait for you to get back this direction so we can meet in person. Tell Gary we pray for your whole family continually! Love, Trina

    ReplyDelete