Friday, February 13, 2009

FEBRUARY 12

I am writing with no real news about Gary's health, but he will have some real excitement in an hour or so. Without him knowing ..... my daughter, Becky and I planned for her to come up with the grandkids for the weekend! The kids are so excited knowing that they are going to surprise Papaw. He has really been talking about how much he misses them, so I know he will be thrilled! It will be just the distraction we need this weekend before Gary goes back for another treatment on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jeannie,

    How great is that! I am praying that you all will have a wonderful
    weekend! I just love the pictures of your grandkids! They are just
    beautiful! Your granddaughter looks so much like Becky! Have a great
    visit! Praying that Gary will feel good too.
    Love,
    Cindy Lyons

    ReplyDelete