Sunday, November 2, 2008

NOVEMBER 1

Gary called me early this morning asking if I would bring him breakfast. I was thrilled that he felt like eating! He wanted eggs and rice (hard to get the Filipino out of us). So, I rushed up with his order. He had a very hard night and emotionally, it just about did him in. He wanted me to stay the night tonight with him, so I left for awhile this afternoon to check in with Sandra and cook some chicken adobo (another Philippine favorite) for her. Gary felt better stomach wise today and even ate some of the adobo I brought up for him tonight. His MTX did not move, still at .5. His CR moved very little to 2.4. This has been a very hard 10 days for Gary. I will not go into detail all that he has experienced, but it would be enough to break any man. His spirits are better this evening, and hopefully his levels will have improved drastically tomorrow. Thank you so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Jeanie and Gary,

    I am still praying for you both and your family.

    Dannah

    ReplyDelete