Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MAY 20

Gary continues to have good and bad days. Yesterday, he was able to get out for awhile and although was tired at the end of the day, he felt good. This morning however, he started the day throwing up. So, he is back to bed hoping his stomach will settle down.

Tomorrow, is moving day, or at least loading the van day. I plan to take Gary to a hotel so he can rest while the hired movers load our things for me. My daughter Becky, is flying up tomorrow night to help me drive the van back to Oklahoma on Friday.

I can't say enough good about Mayo Clinic and the doctors! This is definitely the place to go if you have unexplained symptoms or cancer! They just have the knowledge, technology and resources that other places don't have. God used them to work a miracle in Gary's life. Stage 4 large B cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma of the nerves and CNS involvement! To be honest, there were many times that Gary and I did not think we would come to this day ... for him to be clean of the cancer and for us to be leaving Mayo Clinic together. My heart is full of thankfulness to God, to the doctors, nurses and staff of Mayo Clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment